Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Jan 5 Update

New Outfits:
-201 Type1 -Revealing jeans outfits. made this one while making vampire kimono becouse got idea... but the kimono failed to make at last, so, I told her Im gave up at this time and make one when I got nice idea... Anyway, the kimono will add some my idea on it and sale cheep or put on raffle ball. As additional, the pants on clothes are bit broken on inside of the thigh. I was trying to fix but still not so much good, its seems to be depend on body shape for each other. Fixed version on the box alrady, and sent to all customer who bought, but not sent to staff, so please tell me if you need...

Pending:
Uniform Yukata for club what owned by Kei Somme.

Planning:
Oiran 2, (Prims, keep this idea for fashion show)
Silpheed, (Prims, keep this idea for sashion show)
Shinigami 3, Hina's request.
Shinigami girl.
Alchana Wedding dress.
Iron Chef (Prims)
Bertender
Killer Bunny Girl (Prims)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home