Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sep. 20 Update

Thank you for my birthday party :) was suprised and I dont think preparing that, so sorry for log in on bad time :p Anyway, appreciate it and enjoy the time!!!

RL is going to calm down but more busy on SL nowadasy, like 5-10 IM's open and talk with people on peak... so If I miss or slow to reply, Im sorry X)

New Products:
-Asian Furniture...My friend working on his SIM, what asian resort. Made them while helping him. Living set with bed and plant, also few goods. Fun to make furniture now. :p
-Asian Fruit Tray...Just for people make laugh! Becouse of Bits and Bob's ball installed, price is high this time, can not sale the less then the regular animation price.
-Living Coat...New mens for this week as fun clothes.
-J...Mens, not much to say, mod's suits from the musician, becouse the movie. :p
-Black Jump..From the request, made as new as goth type.
-Web Lingerie..Title says so X) looks easy, but tried to make from a line of silk thread image like make clothes in rl. Was fun to try :)
-Gyoshin...Fron the request, Gyosin is take from japanese proverb, 'gyoshin areba suisin', We using fish and water concern but as english, 'You scrach my back, I scrach yours'. Yes. the tattoo on back!
-Golden Heart...I guess I was making chain armor... but the clothes as result X) Made it to be like wearing full body necklace.
-Blue Tartan...Blue version of Tartan Tartan, set with 204 blue.
-Pheonix Lovers...Simple top and white pants, with new way to make texture for me. THe pants is bit sheer like rl white pants, so be carefull to wear dark uneder. :p
-Paw tie shirts for Furry...Free items for Van.
-Pirats Boy/Girl...Freebe for Naomi's event, becouse of SL bug, pegleg cant attached... X)
-Missing Texture...New fun free clothes + instruction for how to fix broken clothes.

Pending
Since SL Bug, cant make attachment now... will wait on some itmes what need for it.
-Request from Ely, Chop + Camo.
-Something sexy one, I donno how I can say, chop with one peace leo... possible to be mens outfits later.
-Starting to make autumn clothes, I will keep make one for a week if I can till november.
-Latex armor, as girls version of the Leather Knight after fix the prims ploblem.
-New Anime clothes...For raffle trade as special, a kimono was thinking for it but hard to make them right now, so might be change to another.
-Living Shirts...New free item for raffle trade as regular item, mens goth shirts base is done.
-Couple Asian Bed...Almost done, but still not good as design, especial canopy. Keep try to make
-Timeless bed. Alrady made and placed on the skybox, becouse of it, match with sexgen system.


Store Update:
-The Twin Guardian...Beleave or not, they can shoot bloody laser from the eye behind of the blindfold to people who attaking us and turn them to ash soon. :p Not so much hard core seculty system but fun! thank you Ayame for the custom script!
-Neroku gave me the nice japanese harp what he made for B-day gift, place it around, thank you :D
-Havent tell you guys sales report long, so sorry X) but as you guys know, latest release are best for sale. Age of Dragon is still good to sale, so if guy ask us to recomandation as mens, please show it with Cav shoes, still seling good.
Sales report on last weekend(Sep 16 to 17):
Black Nymph/Gold Heart 34
Dark Sentry Lady 28
Living Coat/Paladin 25
Dark Sentry 21
Black Jump 20
Age of Dragon 17
Total 1171 Items without freebe/raffle, around harf of the total is unique customer from data everytime, so around 500 uniqe customer visit to our store and buy something without freebe on this weekend.
-On next month, we will over a hundred thousand clothes out on SL as record without free/raffle. As negative thinking, people dont like to wear same clothes with another, so would not be continue long term such a number.It is depend on design, but I will keep try to make clothes friendly to wear with another clothes even if it by another designer for against the problem. But its make me scary enough. X)
-Selection of B@R is past 500 last week :D. I hope I can make clothes till 1000.

Serene Settings:
-Placed furniture to see looks and try.

Misc:
-Done interview from SL Business magazine, If my english/story was ok, can see it new fature issue, or not X) I wanted intoroduce all of manager, but was'nt fix the time so sorry who did not online at the time.
-Petra, my friend interview to me too for her blog :) She is japanese but there is english page too:

2 Comments:

Blogger Petra Ash said...

Thank you ! June!
Because many Japanese newbie had begun to increase in SL, I introduced your BareRose.
I'm above all gladly proud of getting acquainted with you.
Thank you for spending valuable time on me. :)

8:23 AM  
Blogger June Dion said...

Thank you very much Petra-san :)

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home